Friday, July 06, 2012

Bank Scandal! LIBOR and Barclay NOT Just a UK Issue

I am fuming!  Being on furlough from blogging for what seems like the whole period through the financial crises, my senses have climaxed with the news of Barclays and the LIBOR rate rigging!


I am incensed!

Having not only the normal credit cards and bank accounts which all tie into the UK banking system, I have a mortgage.  Knowing that my rates have been systematically manipulated for the greedy booty of the financial industry makes me want to go out in Robin Hood style!

Where is the justice?

There are claims of a huge fine being paid out by Barclays, but WHO is getting this money that they are paying out.  What restitution will the normal member of the public receive?

This video contains most of my own sentiments as moderated by Eliot Spitzer (though he is a dubious character in and of himself).

PLEASE WATCH


I want to organise a boycott of paying all bank fees or any outstanding bank charges and interest at all!  Let BANKS hang themselves!

No comments:


Leadership